Friday, April 7, 2017

CCR

I think that the hardest part of this project is going to be doing the CCR. This is going to be hard because I think I'm going to do the video one. I asked our teacher and she said that it had to be 5-6 minutes max. That doesn't seem like a long time but when talking into a screen it's gonna be kind of weird. I'm gonna do it on YouTube and just overall talk about how this magazine went. The video is going to be this blog summed up and more personal.

I only have one more thing to do for my magazine so I'll make the CCR after that. The last thing that I have to do for my magazine is my article which I don't think will take long because I have been thinking about how to write this for a while. I'm really excited for us all to have our final products and put them all together because it's been a long project and I'm excited for the result!

No comments:

Post a Comment