Sunday, April 2, 2017

Cover

After school Sandra came home with me to help me use a cropping feature to get my cover page together. We snipped around the edges to make the clipping that we wanted come out of the original picture.
It took us about half an hour but we finally snapped around the picture to get the result we wanted. I'm glad she came over because without her I wouldn't have really known how to do that. She then proceeded to help me put an orange backdrop on the picture. The orange blended with the picture and looks good with my color scheme. That also led me to decide to do my issue from the season of fall. My colors represent and are associated with that season so I felt like it was right. When we were cropping around my picture it was hard to get that exact details and took a bit of time. But we finally got it. This is one of the reasons that I am very thankful that I chose to work in a group as opposed to doing it individually because when it comes to times like this when I'm not exactly sure how to do something it's very helpful to have someone to turn to, to assist you.
We transformed the left picture into the right one making it my cover.
        

No comments:

Post a Comment